Be in to WIN* 1 of 9 Epic Prizes!
Celebrating the return of Travel and we are giving away some great prizes for 9 lucky winners! Be the lucky winner of the Major prize – a 2 for 1 Simply Cuba Tour valued at $4,320 or win 1 of 3 $650 vouchers toward your next Cuban holiday or 1 of 5 $200 voucher toward a day tour. Enter below, and don’t forget to refer a friend for an extra entry in the prize draw.
*Terms & conditions apply, please read below for full terms & conditions. Competition ends 24 September 2022.
Prize Give Away Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is OrYo Adventures Pty Ltd trading as Simply Cuba Tours (“Promoter”) of 12 Mystery Rd, Banksia Grove WA 6031, Australia.
Conditions of Entry
- Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themself an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of OrYo Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 17 September 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 24 September 2022 (“Promotion Period”). 1 x major prize winner and 3 x minor prize winners will be drawn on 25 September 2022. The competition closes (4x prize winners in total) on 24 September 2022.
Eligibility for Promotion
- Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
- Enter the competition form & sign up to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter from the following websites: https://www.simplycubatours.com/Travel-Expo-Giveaway
- remain subscribed to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
- An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one (1) entry only in the Promotion. An Eligible Entrant may gain additional entries into the Promotion if the Eligible Entrant:
(a) subscribed to receive direct marketing via a Subscription Website; and
(b) selected the “refer a friend” option on the Subscription Website; and
(c) shared the Promotion with a friend who has subsequently satisfied the eligibility requirements and successfully entered the Promotion in their own right.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
- There will be four (4) Eligible Entrants selected at random as winners upon the completion of the Promotional Period (“Prize Winner”).
- The Prize Winner(s) must be able to provide a current, valid Passport or Driver’s License / other Valid ID to verify their identity and accept the prize.
- The Prize Winners will be determined by a computer-generated prize draw completed by 25 September 2022.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or telephone on the day of the draw (in which they were drawn) or as soon as possible thereafter.
- The Prize Winner will have 15 days to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before 5:00pm AEST on the 15th day after it is announced, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (day 16). The unclaimed prize draw will also be a random computer-generated prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (“Unclaimed Winner”) will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to Unclaimed Winner.
14A. The date on which the Prize Winner or Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) is notified under clauses 12-14 of these Conditions of Entry will be known as the “Notification Date.”
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
- Each Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) will win one of four (4) available holiday credits (to be spent in booking a holiday with the Promoter) to the value set out below:
1 x EUR 3,325 2 for 1 Simply Cuba Tour
3 x EUR 500 Holiday Credit
5 x EUR 150 Day Tour Credit
(Each individually the “Prize”).
16A. The total maximum prize pool is EUR 4,825
- The main Prize Winner /Unclaimed Winner must use the Prize to book their Simply Cuba Tour holiday through Simply Cuba Tours within 3 x months of the Notification Date. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner must use the entirety of the Prize to book a holiday as no further refunds/credits will be provided if the total value of the Prize is not utilized.
17A. The minor Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner must use the Prize to book their holiday/day tour through Simply Cuba Tours within 3 x months of the Notification Date. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner must use the entirety of the Prize to book a holiday/day tour as no further refunds/credits will be provided if the total value of the Prize is not utilized.
- The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners (as applicable) will be responsible for any tax liability (where applicable) that may arise from being awarded the Prize.
- The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The use of the Prize to book a holiday is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Simply Cuba Tours that can be found at https://simplycubatours.com/terms-and-conditions/
21A: The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) may be contacted by the Promoter’s Social Media team once they have booked their holiday and will be asked if they can provide up to 5 photos from their experience (“Holiday Photos”) upon their return, or while they are on holiday. The Holiday Photos may be used by the Promoter (or its related bodies corporate and their successors or assigns) under a non-exclusive license for future promotional activities in all perpetuity, for any reason whatsoever, in any and all media, throughout the universe, without further notice to, consent by, or payment to Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner, for which consent is provided. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, Promoter shall have the right in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Holiday Photos for any purpose which Promoter deems necessary or desirable, and each Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Otherwise, in relation to the Holiday Photos, Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable):
(I) provides same on a royalty-free basis;
(ii) warrants that Promoter (and its related bodies corporate) will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party through the intended use of same (IP Warranty); and
(iii) indemnifies Promoter, its successors and assigns (and its related bodies corporate and their successors or assigns) from any liability associated with breach of the IP Warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information.
(b) entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected, or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions.
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software.
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
(e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion.
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion; g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter’s negligence.
- The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
- When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org. If entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
- If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like ,, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities and without providing compensation to Eligible Entrants.
- These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of the relevant jurisdiction in which the Eligible Entrant entered the Promotion.
- These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion. This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this Promotion.